yes, it’s diet season and so thoughts turn to…chocolate.
well, after reading chocablog, i felt compelled to do a post of my own, on this subject close to my heart.
top five chocolate bars
- bounty – and i am so dying to try the bounty cherry bars they have in cybercandy
- cadbury’s caramel – old style, with the cartoon bunny, not the new generic brand
- those caramel marshmallow things they have in sainsburys – not enough chocolate/marshmallow products in the UK
- fry’s chocolate cream – not enough fondant either
- twirl – sometimes simple is best
five bars i wish they would bring back
- mint wispa – now!
- ice breaker – little blue minty chips in it
- coconut square – like turkish delight but blue
- strawberry or lime aeros – i knew there was a red aero…was too young to try them
- nestle secret – like a nest with chocolate mousse inside
aaron skyy – chocolate
bros – chocolate box
deacon blue – chocolate girl
ex-girlfriend – sexual chocolate
kool and the gang – chocolate buttermilk
orlando johnson – chocolate city
prince – chocolate
shanks and bigfoot – sweet like chocolate
y?n-vee – chocolate
zapp – chocolate city